Introduction to Amazon DynamoDB
SPL-71 - Version 3.0.3
© 2020 Amazon Web Services, Inc. and its affiliates. All rights reserved. This work may not be reproduced or redistributed, in whole or in part, without prior written permission from Amazon Web Services, Inc. Commercial copying, lending, or selling is prohibited.
Errors or corrections? Email us at email@example.com.
Other questions? Contact us at https://aws.amazon.com/contact-us/aws-training/
Amazon DynamoDB is a fast and flexible NoSQL database service for all applications that need consistent, single-digit millisecond latency at any scale. It is a fully managed database and supports both document and key-value data models. Its flexible data model and reliable performance make it a great fit for mobile, web, gaming, ad-tech, IoT, and many other applications.
In this lab, you will create a table in Amazon DynamoDB to store information about a music library. You will then query the music library and, finally, delete the DynamoDB table.
In this lab, you will:
- Create an Amazon DynamoDB table
- Enter data into an Amazon DynamoDB table
- Query an Amazon DynamoDB table
- Delete an Amazon DynamoDB table
Únase a Qwiklabs para leer este lab completo… y mucho más.
- Obtenga acceso temporal a Amazon Web Services Console.
- Más de 200 labs para principiantes y niveles avanzados.
- El contenido se presenta de a poco para que pueda aprender a su propio ritmo.