Introduction to AWS Lambda
SPL-88 Version 2.3.7
© 2020 Amazon Web Services, Inc. and its affiliates. All rights reserved. This work may not be reproduced or redistributed, in whole or in part, without prior written permission from Amazon Web Services, Inc. Commercial copying, lending, or selling is prohibited.
Errors, corrections or other questions? Contact us at AWS Training and Certification.
The lab provides a basic explanation of AWS Lambda. It will demonstrate the steps required to get started to create a Lambda function in an event-driven environment.
AWS Lambda is a compute service that runs your code in response to events and automatically manages the compute resources for you, making it easy to build applications that respond quickly to new information. AWS Lambda starts running your code within milliseconds of an event such as an image upload, in-app activity, website click, or output from a connected device. You can also use AWS Lambda to create new back-end services where compute resources are automatically triggered based on custom requests.
By the end of this lab you will be able to:
- Create an AWS Lambda function
- Configure an Amazon S3 bucket as a Lambda Event Source
- Trigger a Lambda function by uploading an object to Amazon S3
- Monitor AWS Lambda S3 functions through Amazon CloudWatch Log
Familiarity with Amazon S3 would be beneficial.
- At the top of your screen, launch your lab by clicking
This will start the process of provisioning your lab resources. An estimated amount of time to provision your lab resources will be displayed. You must wait for your resources to be provisioned before continuing.
If you are prompted for a token, use the one distributed to you (or credits you have purchased).
- Open your lab by clicking
This will automatically log you into the AWS Management Console.
Please do not change the Region unless instructed.
Common login errors
Error : Federated login credentials
If you see this message:
- Close the browser tab to return to your initial lab window
- Wait a few seconds
- Click again
You should now be able to access the AWS Management Console.
Error: You must first log out
If you see the message, You must first log out before logging into a different AWS account:
- Click click here
- Close your browser tab to return to your initial Qwiklabs window
- Click again
Únase a Qwiklabs para leer este lab completo… y mucho más.
- Obtenga acceso temporal a Amazon Web Services Console.
- Más de 200 labs para principiantes y niveles avanzados.
- El contenido se presenta de a poco para que pueda aprender a su propio ritmo.