Create GCS bucket
Copy startup script and code to Cloud Storage bucket
Deploy instances and configure network
Create managed instance groups
Create HTTP(S) load balancers
Update the frontend instances
Update the website
Hosting a Web App on Google Cloud Using Compute Engine
There are many ways to deploy web sites within Google Cloud with each solution offering different features, capabilities, and levels of control. Compute Engine offers a deep level of control over the infrastructure used to run a web site, but also requires a little more operational management compared to solutions like Google Kubernetes Engines (GKE), App Engine, or others. With Compute Engine, you have fine-grained control of aspects of the infrastructure, including the virtual machines, load balancers, and more. In this lab you will deploy a sample application, the "Fancy Store" ecommerce website, to show how a website can be deployed and scaled easily with Compute Engine.
What you'll learn
- How to create Compute Engine instances
- How to create instance templates from source instances
- How to create managed instance groups
- How to create and test managed instance group health checks
- How to create HTTP(S) Load Balancers
- How to create load balancer health checks
- How to use a Content Delivery Network (CDN) for Caching
At the end of the lab, you will have instances inside managed instance groups to provide autohealing, load balancing, autoscaling, and rolling updates for our website.
이 실습의 나머지 부분과 기타 사항에 대해 알아보려면 Qwiklabs에 가입하세요.
- Google Cloud Console에 대한 임시 액세스 권한을 얻습니다.
- 초급부터 고급 수준까지 200여 개의 실습이 준비되어 있습니다.
- 자신의 학습 속도에 맞춰 학습할 수 있도록 적은 분량으로 나누어져 있습니다.