Check Jenkins pipeline has been configured
Check that Jenkins has deployed a development pipeline
Check that Jenkins has deployed a canary pipeline
Check that Jenkins has merged a canary pipeline with production
Implement DevOps in Google Cloud: Challenge Lab
In a challenge lab you’re given a scenario and a set of tasks. Instead of following step-by-step instructions, you will use the skills learned from the labs in the quest to figure out how to complete the tasks on your own! An automated scoring system (shown on this page) will provide feedback on whether you have completed your tasks correctly.
When you take a challenge lab, you will not be taught new Google Cloud concepts. You are expected to extend your learned skills, like changing default values and reading and researching error messages to fix your own mistakes.
To score 100% you must successfully complete all tasks within the time period!
This lab is recommended for students enrolled in the Implement DevOps in Google Cloud Quest. Are you ready for the challenge?
- Use Jenkins console logs to resolve application deployment issues.
- Deploy and a development update to a sample application for Jenkins to deploy using a development pipeline.
- Deploy and test a Kubernetes Canary deployment for a sample application.
- Push the Canary application branch to master and confirm this triggers a production pipeline update.
Before you click the Start Lab button
Read these instructions. Labs are timed and you cannot pause them. The timer, which starts when you click Start Lab, shows how long Google Cloud resources will be made available to you.
This Qwiklabs hands-on lab lets you do the lab activities yourself in a real cloud environment, not in a simulation or demo environment. It does so by giving you new, temporary credentials that you use to sign in and access Google Cloud for the duration of the lab.
What you need
To complete this lab, you need:
- Access to a standard internet browser (Chrome browser recommended).
- Time to complete the lab.
Note: If you already have your own personal Google Cloud account or project, do not use it for this lab.
Note: If you are using a Chrome OS device, open an Incognito window to run this lab.
Dołącz do Qwiklabs, aby zapoznać się z resztą tego modułu i innymi materiałami.
- Uzyskaj tymczasowy dostęp do Google Cloud Console.
- Ponad 200 modułów z poziomów od początkującego do zaawansowanego.
- Podzielono na części, więc można uczyć się we własnym tempie.