Create cluster and deploy an app
Migrate to an Optimized Nodepool
Apply a Frontend Update
Autoscale from Estimated Traffic
Optimize Costs for Google Kubernetes Engine: Challenge Lab
This lab is only recommended for students who are enrolled in the Optimize Costs for Google Kubernetes Engine Quest. Are you ready for the challenge?
- Deploying an app on a multi-tenant cluster
- Migrating cluster workloads to an optimized node pool
- Rolling out an application update while maintaining cluster availability
- Cluster and pod autoscaling
Are you up for the challenge?
Before you click the Start Lab button
Read these instructions. Labs are timed and you cannot pause them. The timer, which starts when you click Start Lab, shows how long Google Cloud resources will be made available to you.
This Qwiklabs hands-on lab lets you do the lab activities yourself in a real cloud environment, not in a simulation or demo environment. It does so by giving you new, temporary credentials that you use to sign in and access Google Cloud for the duration of the lab.
What you need
To complete this lab, you need:
- Access to a standard internet browser (Chrome browser recommended).
- Time to complete the lab.
Note: If you already have your own personal Google Cloud account or project, do not use it for this lab.
Note: If you are using a Pixelbook, open an Incognito window to run this lab.
Join Qwiklabs to read the rest of this lab...and more!
- Get temporary access to the Google Cloud Console.
- Over 200 labs from beginner to advanced levels.
- Bite-sized so you can learn at your own pace.