Deploying an API backend
Test the API Backend
Creating a gateway
Securing access by using an API Key
Create and deploy a new API config to your existing gateway
Testing API call using API Key
API Gateway: Qwik Start
API Gateway enables you to provide secure access to your services through a well-defined REST API that is consistent across all of your services, regardless of service implementation. A consistent API:
- Makes it easy for app developers to consume your services
- Enables you to change the backend service implementation without affecting the public API
- Enables you to take advantage of the scaling, monitoring, and security features built into the Google Cloud
In this lab, you will deploy an API on API Gateway to secure traffic to a backend service.
Join Qwiklabs to read the rest of this lab...and more!
- Get temporary access to the cloud console.
- Over 200 labs from beginner to advanced levels.
- Bite-sized so you can learn at your own pace.