Setup a Cloud Spanner Instance
Create a database and schema
Cloud Spanner: Create a Gaming Leaderboard with C#
Google Cloud Spanner is a fully managed horizontally scalable, globally distributed, relational database service that provides ACID transactions and SQL semantics without giving up performance and high availability.
In this lab, you will learn how to setup a Cloud Spanner instance. You will go through the steps of creating a database and schema that can be used for a gaming leaderboard. You'll start by creating a Players table for storing player information and a Scores table to store player scores.
Next you'll populate the tables with sample data. Then you'll conclude the lab by running some Top Ten sample queries and finally deleting the instance to free up resources.
What you'll learn
- How to setup a Cloud Spanner instance.
- How to create a database and tables.
- How to use a commit timestamp column.
- How to load data into your Cloud Spanner database table with timestamps.
- How to query your Cloud Spanner database.
- How to delete your Cloud Spanner instance.
What you'll need
이 실습의 나머지 부분과 기타 사항에 대해 알아보려면 Qwiklabs에 가입하세요.
- Google Cloud Console에 대한 임시 액세스 권한을 얻습니다.
- 초급부터 고급 수준까지 200여 개의 실습이 준비되어 있습니다.
- 자신의 학습 속도에 맞춰 학습할 수 있도록 적은 분량으로 나누어져 있습니다.