Using the Video Intelligence API with C#
Video Intelligence API allows developers to use Google video analysis technology as part of their applications.
It can be used to do:
- Label Detection: Detect objects, such as dog, flower, human, in the video.
- Explicit Content Detection: Detect adult content within a video.
- Shot Change Detection: Detect scene changes within the video.
The REST API enables users to annotate videos stored locally or in Cloud Storage with contextual information at the level of the entire video, per segment, per shot, and per frame.
In this lab you will focus on using the Video Intelligence API with C#. You will learn how to analyze videos for labels, shot changes and explicit content detection.
What you'll learn
How to use the Cloud Shell
How to enable the Video Intelligence API
How to Authenticate API requests
How to install the Google Cloud client library for C#
How to analyze videos for labels
How to analyze videos for shot changes
How to analyze videos for explicit content detection
What you'll need
Join Qwiklabs to read the rest of this lab...and more!
- Get temporary access to the Google Cloud Console.
- Over 200 labs from beginner to advanced levels.
- Bite-sized so you can learn at your own pace.