Introduction to Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3)
SPL-65 - Version 2.2.5
© 2018 Amazon Web Services, Inc. and its affiliates. All rights reserved. This work may not be reproduced or redistributed, in whole or in part, without prior written permission from Amazon Web Services, Inc. Commercial copying, lending, or selling is prohibited.
Errors or corrections? Email us at email@example.com.
Other questions? Contact us at https://aws.amazon.com/contact-us/aws-training/
This lab introduces you to Amazon Simple Storage Service (Amazon S3) using the AWS Management Console.
Amazon Simple Storage Service (Amazon S3) is storage for the Internet. You can use Amazon S3 to store and retrieve any amount of data at any time, from anywhere on the web.
If you are new to Amazon S3, here is a 3-minute introductory video
By the end of this lab, you will be able to:
- Create a bucket in Amazon S3
- Add an object to your bucket
- Manage access permissions on an object
- Create a Bucket Policy
- Use bucket versioning
Join Qwiklabs to read the rest of this lab...and more!
- Get temporary access to the Amazon Web Services Console.
- Over 200 labs from beginner to advanced levels.
- Bite-sized so you can learn at your own pace.