Introduction to Amazon EC2 Auto Scaling
SPL-29 Version 1.1.8
© 2019 Amazon Web Services, Inc. and its affiliates. All rights reserved. This work may not be reproduced or redistributed, in whole or in part, without prior written permission from Amazon Web Services, Inc. Commercial copying, lending, or selling is prohibited.
Errors or corrections? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other questions? Contact us at https://aws.amazon.com/contact-us/aws-training/
This lab shows you how to use Auto Scaling to automatically launch Amazon EC2 instances in response to conditions that you specify. You will then test Auto Scaling by terminating a running instance and watching while Auto Scaling automatically creates a replacement instance.
By the end of this lab you will be able to:
- Create an Auto Scaling Launch Configuration
- Create an Auto Scaling group
- Test the Auto Scaling Infrastructure
- View the results of the Auto Scaling launch
Join Qwiklabs to read the rest of this lab...and more!
- Get temporary access to the Amazon Web Services Console.
- Over 200 labs from beginner to advanced levels.
- Bite-sized so you can learn at your own pace.