Using Open Data with Amazon S3
SPL-60 Version 2.1.2
© 2018 Amazon Web Services, Inc. and its affiliates. All rights reserved. This work may not be reproduced or redistributed, in whole or in part, without prior written permission from Amazon Web Services, Inc. Commercial copying, lending, or selling is prohibited.
Errors or corrections? Email us at email@example.com.
Other questions? Contact us at https://aws.amazon.com/contact-us/aws-training/
By the end of this lab, you will be able to:
- Create an Amazon S3 bucket
- Upload objects to Amazon S3
- Set permissions on your bucket by creating a Bucket Policy
- Create a CORS Configuration policy for the bucket
- Configure a bucket for static website hosting
- Temporary Access
- Bite Sized