Create a bucket
Upload a distribution package in a bucket
Start a minimal VM in GCE
Prepare the environment and install the package
Deploy the service
Verify that the echo application is working
Deployment Manager - Package and Deploy
In this lab you develop a Python application and deploy it to GCP as a service. You will use code and package an existing application.
You'll also use Deployment Manager templates to create a service called Echo. Thought of as the "simplest service in the world", Echo receives a request with a header and string and replies with the string back to the requestor. In this lab, the Echo service will illustrate basic concepts and design elements.
What you'll learn
- How to develop and deploy a service, including the application and the infrastructure.
- More advanced Deployment Manager template techniques.
- How to create a deployable package using pip.
- Best practices for testing an application before and after deployment.
加入 Qwiklabs 即可阅读本实验的剩余内容…以及更多精彩内容！
- 获取对“Google Cloud Console”的临时访问权限。
- 200 多项实验，从入门级实验到高级实验，应有尽有。