Run Cloud Dataprep jobs to BigQuery
Creating a Data Transformation Pipeline with Cloud Dataprep
Cloud Dataprep by Trifacta is an intelligent data service for visually exploring, cleaning, and preparing structured and unstructured data for analysis. In this lab you explore the Cloud Dataprep UI to build a data transformation pipeline that runs at a scheduled interval and outputs results into BigQuery.
The dataset you'll use is an ecommerce dataset that has millions of Google Analytics session records for the Google Merchandise Store loaded into BigQuery. You have a copy of that dataset for this lab and will explore the available fields and row for insights.
In this lab, you will learn how to perform these tasks:
- Connect BigQuery datasets to Cloud Dataprep.
- Explore dataset quality with Cloud Dataprep.
- Create a data transformation pipeline with Cloud Dataprep.
- Schedule transformation jobs outputs to BigQuery.
What you'll need
The Google Chrome browser. Other browsers are currently not supported by Cloud Dataprep.
Join Qwiklabs to read the rest of this lab...and more!
- Get temporary access to the Google Cloud Console.
- Over 200 labs from beginner to advanced levels.
- Bite-sized so you can learn at your own pace.