Run Cloud Dataprep jobs to BigQuery
Creating a Data Transformation Pipeline with Cloud Dataprep
This lab was developed with our partner, Trifacta. Your personal information may be shared with Trifacta, the lab sponsor, if you have opted-in to receive product updates, announcements, and offers in your Account Profile.
Cloud Dataprep by Trifacta is an intelligent data service for visually exploring, cleaning, and preparing structured and unstructured data for analysis. In this lab you explore the Cloud Dataprep UI to build a data transformation pipeline and outputs results into BigQuery.
The dataset you'll use is an ecommerce dataset that has millions of Google Analytics session records for the Google Merchandise Store loaded into BigQuery. You have a copy of that dataset for this lab and will explore the available fields and row for insights.
In this lab, you will learn how to perform these tasks:
- Connect BigQuery datasets to Cloud Dataprep.
- Explore dataset quality with Cloud Dataprep.
- Create a data transformation pipeline with Cloud Dataprep.
- Run transformation jobs outputs to BigQuery.
加入 Qwiklabs 即可阅读本实验的剩余内容…以及更多精彩内容！
- 获取对“Google Cloud Console”的临时访问权限。
- 200 多项实验，从入门级实验到高级实验，应有尽有。