Create a Kubernetes cluster and launch Nginx container
Create Monolith pods and service
Allow traffic to the monolith service on the exposed nodeport
Adding Labels to Pods
Creating Deployments (Auth, Hello and Frontend)
Orchestrating the Cloud with Kubernetes
In this lab you will learn how to:
- Provision a complete Kubernetes cluster using Kubernetes Engne..
- Deploy and manage Docker containers using
- Break an application into microservices using Kubernetes' Deployments and Services.
Kubernetes is all about applications. In this part of the lab you will use an example application called "app".
App is hosted on GitHub and provides an example 12-Factor application. During this lab you will be working with the following Docker images:
Kubernetes is an open source project (available on kubernetes.io) which can run on many different environments, from laptops to high-availability multi-node clusters, from public clouds to on-premise deployments, from virtual machines to bare metal.
For this lab, using a managed environment such as Kubernetes Engine allows you to focus on experiencing Kubernetes rather than setting up the underlying infrastructure.
Crea un account Qwiklabs per leggere il resto del lab e tanto altro ancora.
- Acquisisci accesso temporaneo a Google Cloud Console.
- Oltre 200 lab dal livello iniziale a quelli più avanzati.
- Corsi brevi per apprendere secondo i tuoi ritmi.