Cloud VPC Setup
Simulate on-premises setup
Create gateway and routers
Create VPN tunnels and bgp peering for each tunnel
Configure Firewall rules to allow traffic from the remote VPC
Global routing with VPN
VPC Networking: Cloud HA-VPN
HA-VPN is IPSec VPN solution to enable secure connectivity between your on-premise network to your Google Cloud Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) network through an IPSec VPN connection with 99.99% service availability at GA. HA-VPN is a regional per VPC VPN solution. HA-VPN gateways have two interfaces, each with their own public IP address. When you create a HA-VPN gateway, two public IP addresses are automatically chosen from different address pools. When HA-VPN is configured with two tunnels, Cloud VPN offers a 99.99% service availability uptime.
What you'll learn
- How to configure high availability ha-vpn gateways
- How to configure dynamic routing with vpn tunnels
- How to configure global dynamic routing mode
- How to verify high availability ha-vpn gateways
Basic knowledge of Compute Engine
Participe do Qwiklabs para ler o restante deste laboratório e muito mais!
- Receber acesso temporário a Console do Google Cloud.
- Mais de 200 laboratórios, do nível iniciante ao avançado.
- Tamanho compacto para que você possa aprender no seu próprio ritmo.