VPC Networking: Cloud HA-VPN
HA-VPN is IPSec VPN solution to enable secure connectivity between your on-premise network to your Google Cloud Platform (GCP) Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) network through an IPSec VPN connection with 99.99% service availability at GA. HA-VPN is a regional per VPC VPN solution. HA-VPN gateways have two interfaces, each with their own public IP address. When you create a HA-VPN gateway, two public IP addresses are automatically chosen from different address pools. When HA-VPN is configured with two tunnels, Cloud VPN offers a 99.99% service availability uptime.
What you'll learn
- How to configure high availability ha-vpn gateways
- How to configure dynamic routing with vpn tunnels
- How to configure global dynamic routing mode
- How to verify high availability ha-vpn gateways
Basic knowledge of Google Compute Engine
Join Qwiklabs to read the rest of this lab...and more!
- Get temporary access to the Google Cloud Console.
- Over 200 labs from beginner to advanced levels.
- Bite-sized so you can learn at your own pace.