Analyzing Billing Data with BigQuery
BigQuery is Google's serverless, highly scalable enterprise data warehouse that is designed to make data analysts more productive with unmatched price-performance.
In this lab, you will learn how to use BigQuery to examine sample Cloud Billing records. After you gain familiarity with the tool and dataset, you will run SQL queries to gain insights from your billing data.
In this lab, you will learn how to do the following:
- Sign in to BigQuery from the Google Cloud Console.
- Examine the sample dataset and table.
- Compose and run simple queries on the billing data.
- Run queries on the data and answer pertinent billing questions.
加入 Qwiklabs 即可阅读本实验的剩余内容…以及更多精彩内容！
- 获取对“Google Cloud Console”的临时访问权限。
- 200 多项实验，从入门级实验到高级实验，应有尽有。
Construct and run a simple query based on the Cost field
List unique services available from the sample bill.
Get count of logs generated for each service from the sample bill.
Find the GCP project with the most records in the billing data.
Find the cost breakdown per project