Understanding LookML in Looker
Fundamental 5 Schritte 5 Stunden Kostenlos
In this quest, you will get hands-on experience with LookML in Looker. You will learn how to write LookML code to create new dimensions and measures, create derived tables and join them to Explores, filter Explores, and define caching policies in LookML.
Voraussetzungen:Familiarity with Looker is necessary. We recommend completing the Exploring Data with Looker skill badge quest before beginning.
- Define, read, and write LookML
- Create and use different types of dimensions and measures in LookML
- Create derived tables and join them to Explores
- Use and understand the different types Explore filters
- Use caching policies and datagroups
In this lab, you will learn about the fundamental LookML structures, create a view, and join the new view to an existing explore.
In this lab, you will build dimensions and measures and practice these features in LookML to learn different types of dimensions and measures Looker supports.
In this lab, you create SQL derived and native derived tables in LookML to define new tables that do not already exist in the underlying database.