Understanding LookML in Looker
このコースのすべてのアクティビティを完了してバッジを獲得しましょう。クエスト、ゲーム、コースを完了して Qwiklabs のバッジを収集しましょう。バッジをすべて集めてスキルをアピールしましょう。
In this lab, you will learn about the fundamental LookML structures, create a view, and join the new view to an existing explore.
In this lab, you will build dimensions and measures and practice these features in LookML to learn different types of dimensions and measures Looker supports.
In this lab, you create SQL derived and native derived tables in LookML to define new tables that do not already exist in the underlying database.
In this lab, you will learn how to filter explores with LookML
In this lab, you will learn how caching works in Looker and explore how to use LookML objects called datagroups to define caching policies.
- Define, read, and write LookML
- Create and use different types of dimensions and measures in LookML
- Create derived tables and join them to Explores
- Use and understand the different types Explore filters
- Use caching policies and datagroups